Our purpose: A place to voice your negative experiences regarding a commission (giving or receiving), art trade, or transaction-related art theft. Our secondary purpose is advice and discussion related to art and art-based business.
RULES, READ THESE BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE COMMUNITY:
1. No screening, deleting, locking, disabling comments, or any sort of tampering with posts or comments, including your own! If your situation is resolved, do not edit your post with strike-through text. You may add updates to the body of your post in order to provide evidence, additional information, or if the situation is resolved, as long as the initial warning remains intact. Violating this may result in an immediate permaban.
1a. By posting here, your post will be copied to ab_archive for the purposes of archiving. Deleted posts may be restored to artists_beware at our discretion.
2. Do not, in ANY WAY, contact anyone posted to the community if you are not personally involved in the transaction. We do not condone or tolerate harassment. THIS COULD GET YOU IMMEDIATELY BANNED!
3. No trolling, name-calling, or personal insults. If you see this occurring, do not respond.
4. No criticism of artistic quality or monetary value. This is not a critique community, it is a transaction-based community.
5. Do not comment in a post questioning its relevance to this community. Posts are moderated, thus it 'belongs in artist's beware' if it's been posted.
Moderators/Maintainers: (Please feel free to contact all of us, but please make sure your PM settings will allow us to reply to you!)
celestinaketzia - Lead moderator Send PMs through LiveJournal -OR- celestinaketzia(at)gmail.com 24 hour response time
oceandezignz Send PMs through LiveJournal -OR- xaidezignzNOSPAM@NOSPAMgmail.com