This is the part where I'm reminded that, according to their TOS, a refund will not be given if the client cancels. When we bought a commission, we were okay with this because the artist was regularly posting completed commissions and we had no reason to assume that it'd take this long to see no progress anyway.
I realize I'm kind of an idiot. That said, is there any leverage at all for me here, or do I just have to wait it out?
Thanks in advance.