WHAT: Lined ref sheet (front + back + side + chibi)
WHEN: Feb 22nd to June 29th+
PROOF: To avoid confusion, I put all of them in the cut so they're within context.
EXPLAIN: Alright, I first want to point out that this artist is not a bad person, at all. It's just a case of biting off more than you can chew.
To avoid this being too long, I'm going to make it a bullet list;
- Contacted, arranged and paid for the commission on Feb 22nd.
Arrangement for commission: http://i.imgur.com/bcy0t6u.png
Inbox for ease of date stamping: http://i.imgur.com/qq5OMpk.png
- Noticed I was on queue with 4 other people, I do not have a screenshot of this however.
- April 10th, ask for an update and asked if they could note me on a different account when it was done
- April 10th, got a reply saying that my commission will be finished soon
the note: http://i.imgur.com/5PYK1CI.png
- May 7th, notice their queue is no longer up anywhere, contact them to ask about it
- May 9th, was informed that they were trying to fix their queue, and would be putting one up soon.
the note: http://i.imgur.com/J2gHWq8.png
Only thing like a queue at that time: http://i.imgur.com/WmwirZY.png
- May 29th, at this time I was concerned that I was still missing from the queue and haven't gotten any more updates. I logged back onto the account I originally contacted her with, in case the problem was that she didn't remember the new one. Plus, she'd be able to search back in her notes and get the information for the commission that way. I asked for another update, but note was never read.
Outbox showing it as unread: http://i.imgur.com/cFVzsQz.png
my note: http://i.imgur.com/sZXzxis.png
- June 27th, saw that a journal posted on june 7th was asking if anybody was missing from their queue. At least 7 other people, not including myself, had been missed. I replied to the journal saying that I was left out of the queue as well.
My reply on the journal: http://i.imgur.com/TnyqeqH.png
- June 29th, They've been online multiple times and I feel avoided, so I decided it was time to just ask for a refund.
The note I sent: http://i.imgur.com/LSXi6zL.png
Her queue list as of today: http://i.imgur.com/aU6PPUM.png
I feel bad about doing this, but she continues to take on more commissions, so I feel it's only right to kind of post up so people know what to expect. Though it's really mixed, she has taken on multiple commissions since mine, and finished them. However, her current queue is at least 28 people long (not counting myself) with a total of over 78 individual pictures owed. She seems nice, but I think she is too worried about upsetting people to contact them and explain what is going on with wait times.