Where: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jeso/ can also be found at http://jesonite.deviantart.com/
What: Full Digital Color.
Email screenshots are kind of hard for me to take at the moment - I will probably post them later once I get home from work.
I originally contacted Jeso via email on 4/13/11 when he was open for commissions. I got a reply back on 1/24/12 that he was willing to take on my commission. We talked back and forth that same day that I could pay for the commission on 2/3/12 and if he was willing to wait for me to pay him then, I would like to be added to his queue.
He confirmed with a price of 130 USD and was willing to wait for that payday.
I contacted him again on 2/3/12 asking him if he was still interested. I got a reply same day, and confirmed payment in total of 144.49 - to give him a small tip, and to cover paypal fees. Screenshot of payment -> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16620258/paypal%20confirmation%20of%20payment.png
I then got a sketch from him on 2/10/12.
I heard from Jeso again on 3/13/12 with an update that he was busy, but was letting me know he was working on things. I thanked him in a reply same day for the update.
Skip forward to 10/14/12 - I'm probably one of the more patient people you will meet when it comes to working with an artist. I get that life happens, and that you get busy. So I waited quite sometime before I sent him an email, asking him if he had an update for me. No reply.
Emailed him again on 2/19/13 - no reply. Left a note for him on FA and on DA - Notes were read, and not replied to.
Emailed again on 4/9/13 - Notes sent on FA and DA as well - No reply.
Emailed again 8/6/13 - No reply.
Emailed again 12/6/13 - informing him that if I did not get a reply back from him I would be posting a lost contact up on Artist beware. I sent him a note on FA as well, that has also been unread.
So at this point, I'm at a loss of where to go. I saw that someone else had posted lost contact with him, but they never got a reply either.
Could someone please tell me which direction I should go with this? I know I've waited a long time to do this and at this point I feel that I will not see the art. I don't want a refund, just what I paid for. I want a response from him. Something, ANYTHING - not a pass through from his 'friends'.
If he thinks I'm angry, I'm not. I just want a status update if he's going to finish the art when he can. Communication is all I'm seeking.