WHO: Azelyn @ FA
WHAT: "Full Commission Auction" ladder auction. I won the auction at the tier for a two-character full color digital art commission with a detailed background. The auction and its result can be found at the above link. If the page at the link provided is deleted, I have a copy of the page saved to my computer that I will upload a screenshot of upon request.
WHEN: Auction started on March 29th, 2012. Auction won on March 31st, 2012. Paid in full on March 31st, 2012. Final image received June 10th, 2013.
PROOF: Auction URL: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/7677939
(Artist's email address is displayed publicly on her user page.)
EXPLAIN: These are the notable events that occurred between the sale and the final image:
- Auction won on March 31st, 2012.
- Artist asked for more than the amount that I had bid to cover her Paypal fees.
- Fully paid on March 31st, 2012.
- Artist continues to take on new commissions, some of which are later completed before mine.
- Artist posts a journal on September 18, 2012, requesting all commissioners resend their commission information.
- First sketch received via email on December 4, 2012. Sent reply with updated ref sheet, citing the difference in hairstyle.
- Artist opens for subscription-based monthly images called "Aze's Subbies" on January 24th, 2013. She draws a new full-color image every month, proving that she has both the time and capability to complete my commission in a timely manner.
- Requested update on February 28, 2013. Artist says inking is almost finished.
- Requested update on May 1, 2013. Artist says inking was finished over a month ago and will post when at home.
- Inked copy posted to artist's gallery on May 2, 2013.
- Final image posted to artist's gallery on June 10th, 2013. Artist did not ask for corrections or approval of finished image before posting and sent me a link to the high resolution copy via note shortly after.