so I had to send a note to her friend who is also my friend to be able to contact her. Got a message back from our friend and he told me she couldn't use her paypal becouse her family wont let her. He offered to pay for her, I had so say no to that. The last note I got from her before she disappered it was her fiance had taken her money and was the reason she couldn't pay me right away back then. This was the note:
I replied I could wait, and I am still waiting.
Should I wait and see if she messages me before I post a beware on her?