WHERE: http://www.furbuy.com/profile/shanniecat.html & http://www.furaffinity.net/user/OcemezerSuits/
WHAT: A pair of custom furred Digitigrade boots for $200 on Furbuy: http://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1037374.html
WHEN: Paid for on the 13th of December 2012. Communication was good during payment and giving initial measurements.
- (Jan) A month passed until I asked for an update, no response till I emailed again 4 days later. Shannie stated the pawpads had not arrived but she will be doing the furring that weekend.
- (Feb) Another month passed until I emailed a few times until getting a response 4 days later. Shannie mentioned some personal issues got in the way but she was working on them right now.
- (Mar) No contact, emailed on 12th of march, eventually Shannie replied on the 27th saying DVC didin't send the pads but that will be sorted soon. Said pictures will be sent to me in the next two days.
- (Apr) Emails got difficult, no response to multiple emails, however she was very active on twitter nightly, so I asked there, got a prompt response and reply to email sent two weeks earlier. Apr 18th - Seller mentioned the pawpads came in, and her emails from commissioners were going to spam. Personal issues mentioned regarding young family member and school, she said she "would be done this weekend" again and getting pictures out.
- Update: (May) I sent another email as I was advised she had just returned from Morphicon, received reply that she would try and post them the following Monday. Image of boots attached but was blank. Said she would try get another image to me. No further responses to emails during May.
- Update: (Jun) No response to multiple emails to ask if the boots were shipped after 11th of may.
Her furbuy account has since been placed into suspension by the administrators, due to the number of complaints received from her commissioners. They will lift it when she responds to their request for contact.
PROOF: Bought from furbuy auction ID 1037374. Payment: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/shanniecatproof.png/
EXPLAIN: I am sad to say I really didin't want to have to post this, but after I placed a comment on her Furaffinity OcemezerSuits user page yesterday to get an update, the next morning the comment had been deleted, including one from another person who was also asking for updates.
Since the last time I contacted her on twitter, her twitter became private, and no longer responded to commission tweets (but her active tweet count still increases 30-80 nightly). I am normally very patient and understanding... but I really can't excuse this.
During feb and March, even though she was already aware she was behind on commissioners work, she continued to post new auctions on Furbuy for digiboots. A few of those people have since left negative feedback because they cant get any communication from her.