Feel free to post your answers to the following questions, and whatever other TOS advice you can think of!
1. Subjects that Terms of Service should contain:
2. Ways to make sure customers have read a Terms of Service:
3. Ways to deliver a Terms of Service:
4. Places to host a Terms of Service:
5. Are you a customer or an artist/craftsman?
6. What kind of clauses would you consider to be unprofessional/unenforceable?
7. What TOS content would encourage you to commission a person?
8. What TOS content would discourage you to commission a person?
9. Any other TOS experiences, good or bad: