I sold a fursuit to a friendly buyer, and they've been making relatively steady payments, and we have had excellent communication.
Here's where stuff gets tricky though- the buyer is going in on the purchase with a friend, and the friend isn't putting forth his part. The remaining payer has asked if I would ship him the suit on his good word that he will make the last payment himself. He wants to make sure his mate gets it in time, and edited, for FurFright
they've been paying via snail mail checks, and sofar they've all cleared without a hitch.
So, what do you guys think? Should I ship the suit or hold on to it until it's all paid?
Thanks for your time!