Auction can be found here:
Anyway, I told him that the reserve price wasn't met, and was going to re-list the auction, unless he wanted to pay more for it, which he willing agreed to do so. He gave me $200 on May 3rd, 2011, and I asked him for all of his character information. He said he'd get it into me ASAP. So, I waited, while working on my other commissions, which I finished so I could make free time to do his without any distractions.
A week or two rolls by, nothing. I poked him a few times via e-mail on May 17, letting him know I was still here, and needed the information. He said he'd get the information to me by the following week.
...A month has rolled by, nothing. I poked him again, letting him know that I'm still here, but no response for days. x_x; I'm not sure what to do at this point if I should just refund his money or keep waiting..? I'd imagine hiring someone for $200 for their services, they'd be a little more vocal via communication.
Update: Posting the conversation just incase.
Goodness Livejournal is silly sometimes for uploading images. -_-
He JUST responded to me about an hour ago, with the information. Something about a new house. He gave me the information needed for his commission, so I'm considering this resolved.