6 Months later, on December 30th, I sent Cownugget a note informing him that I would like an ETA on the CD. I've waited nearly a month since then and still have gotten no reply. I would like to get a copy of that CD still.
He definitely read (or at least opened) my note, as it was marked as read when I checked it. I'm concerned about how many people must be waiting on this CD, and how much "pre-order" money he's collected at this point without anything to show for it. I'm wondering how I should proceed in this situation, if he won't reply to my notes?
Thank you for reading!