February 27th, 2017

Beware: Cuttlebone

WHO: Cuttleb0ne

WHERE: twitter.com/cuttleb0ne

WHAT: A plantigrade fullbody fursuit

WHEN: Quote sent 12/28/15
Down payment sent 01/13/16

PROOF: Proof of all current payment
Only wip I've ever recieved

EXPLAIN: Cuttlebone quoted me $2,500 for a fursuit of my saber character with a payment plan of a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% due on completion. I was very excited for this commission so I sent the down payment on the 13th and told him that my only deadline was this coming MFF in December, expecting that this would be plenty of time to get things done. For a while things were going smoothly, I sent my DTD and some extra payments because I was nervous about making sure I could pay him all off on time, since I wasn't quite sure when he would be complete.

Collapse )